EXAMSOFT PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
Map™ – Curriculum Mapping Tool
Map provides web-based capabilities for defining and managing curriculum documents, including tracking relationships between curriculum and accreditation standards or institutional objectives.
Exhibit A Product/Service Names
The following Product/Service names include the capabilities defined in this specification
- Map (initial setup)
Map includes the ability to manage Documents, define relationships between multiple Documents, visualize the relationships between Documents, and archive point-in-time snapshots of that data.
Client Users may add, edit, and delete Documents, which are used to define Curriculum, Accreditation Standards, Institutional Objectives, etc.
- Create new documents from web portal UI
- Documents contain hierarchical lists of tracked items, such as Courses and Learning Objectives
- Edit or Delete existing Documents
Once two or more Documents are defined, Users may map them to each other by defining relationships between individual items in each document
- Select two documents at a time for mapping
- Select individual items from each document to map them to each other
Users may visualize or export relationships between mapped documents to ensure that Curriculum address all required standards
- Select Primary and Secondary documents for review
- Visualize relationships between Primary and Secondary documents
- Export relationships to a .csv file
Users may save a snapshot of current-state data in order to track progression of curriculum coverage over time
- Save a dated archive of all Documents & Mapping
- Restore archive in order to visualize or export documents and data relationships
Product Access is contingent on the following prerequisites:
- ExamSoft Core Platform – required for use of Map
- User compliance with published MSRs