EXAMSOFT PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS
ExamMonitor™– Virtual Test Proctor Overview
ExamMonitor provides remote proctoring capabilities for assessments delivered securely via Examplify.
ExamMonitor records video and audio of Exam Takers during secure assessments, which are uploaded upon assessment completion and reviewed for potential breaches of academic integrity.
Exhibit A Product/Service Names
The following Product/Service names include the capabilities defined in this specification
- ExamMonitor H.R.
- ExamMonitor H.R. is purchased and consumed in units of time. 1 unit of ExamMonitor H.R. equals 90 minutes exam video/audio capture time in length with analysis by Artificial Intelligence and human proctors. Prior to August 10th, 2020, all ExamMonitor H.R. was referred to only as ExamMonitor.
- ExamMonitor A.I.
- ExamMonitor A.I. is purchased and consumed in exam taker licenses. Each license includes unlimited exam video/audio capture per exam taker, with analysis by Artificial Intelligence only.
Authorized Users may enable ExamMonitor for specific assessment postings, based on configured settings and User permissions
- Client Admin Users may define Settings and Permissions to control when faculty are able to enable ExamMonitor for an assessment posting
- Users may enable ExamMonitor for specific assessment postings
When enabled for a particular assessment, ExamMonitor will capture video and audio of the exam experience
- Exam Takers are notified of recording, required to provide consent, and required to grant access to their device webcam and microphone prior to their first ExamMonitor-enabled assessment
- unless provided with a resume code to enable them to bypass the feature
- ExamMonitor records the exam experience for the duration of the assessment period, including video and audio of the Exam Taker, captured via device webcam. Examplify for Windows or Mac additionally record video of the exam taker device screen.
- Video recordings are uploaded for review upon restoration of internet access
Analysis & Review
Client users may access proctoring reports for completed ExamMonitor-enabled assessments within their ExamSoft Portal
- Video and Audio are reviewed for potential exam integrity incidents
- ExamMonitor H.R. includes review by Artificial Intelligence and human proctors
- ExamMonitor A.I. includes review by Artificial Intelligence only
- Summary view of whether assessments have flagged Exam Integrity issues
- Detailed view of individual Exam Taker results
- Review details of flagged incidents
- Review captured video recordings of assessment
Product Access is contingent on the following prerequisites:
- ExamSoft Core Platform – required for use of ExamMonitor
- Examplify for Windows/Mac version 2.3.2 or higher required
- Examplify for iPad version 4.0 or higher required
- ExamID – required for use of ExamMonitor
- Device compliance with published MSRs
Alternative Product Names
The following alternative Product/Service names also include the capabilities defined under “ExamMonitor H.R.” in this specification
- ExamMonitor Á La Carte
- ExamMonitor 400+
- ExamMonitor 1000+
- ExamMonitor 2000+
- ExamMonitor 4000+
- ExamMonitor 400+ (initial setup)
- ExamMonitor 1000+ (initial setup)
- ExamMonitor 2000+ (initial setup)
- ExamMonitor 4000+ (initial setup)