This session will help you formulate a user-friendly database, breaking down questions into manageable sections to facilitate fluent communication between students and the course director, allowing them to pinpoint their loopholes in concepts while giving Course Directors a clear guide to the problematic areas in a pandemic. We will highlight best practices that have proven helpful over the years for SGU and adaptation to the environment, and impart knowledge on having an ongoing program that is versatile and usable even during this pandemic since exams are carried out in a secured manner even if taken remotely.
After viewing the session, the learner will be able to:
- Develop categorization that will allow meaningful student/teacher dialogue
- Identify key concepts to increase student engagement
- Identify how to notice low performing course concepts
- Highlight student’s improvement opportunities
- Identify key concepts in enhancing assessments