On-Campus or Remote.
ExamSoft Works with Any Modality
ExamSoft’s computer-based assessment solution allows you to choose what’s best for your program and institution, giving you the flexibility to administer exams in the classroom, in a remote setting, or some hybrid of the two. Our platform provides a consistent assessment experience for exam-takers and gives educators the confidence to deliver exams in any modality. No matter the setting, ExamSoft offers a suite of convenient assessment features:
- Top security tools
- Centralized faculty portal
- Insightful data and reporting
A More Controlled Testing Environment
Protect the integrity of your exams by administering assessments offline – from any location – with a platform that fully controls test-taking devices.
All programs are disabled on an exam-taker’s device, including internet access, web browsers, screensavers, and software applications
Every action is logged and timestamped during the exam, including keystrokes, text entries, time spent on questions, content deletions, and back-and-forth navigation
Option to randomize questions and answers so exam-takers aren’t encountering content in the same order
Advanced Integrity Options
Verify the Identity of Each Exam-Taker
ExamID eliminates the possibility for exam–taker impersonation with a two-step identification process.
1. Unique Usernames and Passwords
2. Photo Verification Technology
Monitor Exam-Takers in a Remote Setting
ExamMonitor works with ExamID to provide the highest level of exam security. Identify and deter academic dishonesty without being in the room with exam–takers.
- Continuously monitors video and audio throughout the assessment
- Advanced A.I. software detects abnormal student behavior that may signal academic dishonesty
- All flagged incidents are documented and shared with course administrators for final review
Faculty and Administrator Efficiency
Computer-based testing is an efficient way to assess students in any educational format, but it’s especially valuable in a remote setting. Exam-takers and instructors use one cohesive system, allowing for automated grading that saves hours of instructor time and sends immediate feedback to students.
- No back-and-forth emails with attachments of exams
- Instant objective grading
- Digital item bank
- No need for multiple software solutions
Data & Reporting
With ExamSoft, you have access to insightful student, course, and program performance data regardless of modality. Quickly and easily find opportunities for student remediation and instruction adjustments to improve learning outcomes, engagement, and retention.
- Strengths & Opportunities reports for learners
- Item-level analysis of difficulty level, point biserial, discrimination index, and more
- Average score and KR-20 value for each exam