ExamSoft provides K-12 schools with a single solution that streamlines assessment to deliver a positive impact on student learning outcomes. Leveraging advanced assessment analytics, we empower educators to remediate struggling students at the right time, which positively influences student retention rates. ExamSoft helps to create a data-driven approach to education. Let us help your institution eliminate cheating, printing costs, and time wasted on post-exam management.
How ExamSoft Helps K-12 Education
Administer efficient exams with secure, reliable technology
- Eliminate wasted time spent managing, scoring, and re-scoring K-12 exams with the click of a mouse.
- Support your school’s 1:1 iPad program with the only secure iPad testing app available.
- Administer integrated assessment that is compatible with your current K-12 learning management system.
Introduce K-12 students to the exam environment in higher education
- Give K-12 students a glimpse of the software that more than 1,300 higher education institutions use.
- Technology is being used more and more in higher education. Get students comfortable by implementing it for testing at your school.
- Use detailed student performance reports to help K-12 students increase their GPA and gain university attention.
Provide personalized K-12 student feedback
- Get crucial feedback to students with immediate post-exam grading features.
- Provide parents with insight into student learning with individual performance reports.
- Tag exam questions to learning objectives to pinpoint specific problem areas.
Allows teacher to be more productive
- A one-stop assessment platform helps save faculty time on testing for more time teaching.
- Provide your tech staff with a robust assessment platform to make testing more efficient and helpful.
- A single platform includes question banking, exam creation, hosting, grading, and even reporting.
Keeps parents involved in the learning process
- Enjoy immediate post-exam grading features to get feedback to students fast.
- Real-time, customizable reports for parents provide insight into student performance.
- Tag exam questions to topics or learning objectives to run detailed reports on student performance in specific areas.